Grey Heather Franklin Barbecue T-shirt
Signs of a good T-shirt:
- It’s subtle as a nod, yet firm as a handshake.
- It’s not so tight your coworkers call you Dieter.
- It’s got the material of a soft embrace, which all men need sometimes.
- It has a coupla grease stains.
- It’s the first shirt you wear out of the dryer. That’s your golden boy.
This is a decidedly good T-shirt, the mark of someone equally comfortable in the food and fashion worlds. Grease stains sold separately.
If you would like a gift message written onto a card, please say so in the " notes or instructions box" upon checkout.